Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Our Lovely Friday Supper

The quality of the picture may not be great; it's just a camera-phone shot. But the quality of the meal was top-notch!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can't get over how sweet it was for your little guys to do that!

Lowa said...

WOW!

VERY fancy:) I am glad you took a picture!

Anonymous said...

It really was nice of them. Did they clean up after..

Library Mama said...

Jamie - I know. I'm really proud of them. The supper was great, but what I'm most proud of is the way they worked together to do it.

Lowa - I'm glad I got a picture too. Camera phones are fantastic!

Happy - Well, they did tidy up most of the mess, but I helped a bit. I felt compelled to do some of the cleanup, considering I didn't have to make the meal!

Big Pissy said...

Yea! A picture! :)

Library Mama said...

Pissy - Yes, that's one feature on my new cell phone that I finally figured out! :-)

Visits