Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Motorcycle Mama?

Scene: Very hot day.

Library Mama and the three boys are in the mini-van, stopped at a red light.

Motorcyclist motors by, dressed in leather from neck to toes.

Library Mama: Boy, does that guy look hot!

#3: Ewwww, Mom - you're already married!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Children are so perceptive..

Anonymous said...

LOL! Hey, you could trade that mini-van for a Harley!

Lowa said...

Poor kids! Wish they knew the original meaning of the word! LOL

That was funny!


My husband has to do the same thing when he rides his motorcycle. To protect the body in case of crashing, etc. It is too bad because when you stop, you are burning up. But when you are moving, you are perfectly cool of course.

My kids always yell when they see people zoom past with only shorts and a shirt, or even no shirt. Call them idiots and stuff.

Real nice, eh???

Lowa said...

Hey, I am wasting time instead of cleaning before company arrives in a few hours. And I just now let my brain clue in to what Happy said.

That is FUNNY!! LOL Good one!!!

Big Pissy said...

Cute! *LOL*

BarbaraMG said...

LOL! Too smart for his own good!

Library Mama said...

Happy - Yes, he is a perceptive little thing! ;-)

Jamie - Can you fit three kids on a Harley? Guess I'll need a sidecar. ;-)

Good to see you well enough to visit. Take care.

Lowa - Ha! Your kids are to motorcyclists what my kids are to smokers. I'm always worried what #3 will say to anyone smoking when we walk by.

What kind of bike does Stud have?

Pissy - Yeah, a little too cute if you ask me! :-p

Barbara - And a little too smart too! :-p

Visits