Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Friday, July 21, 2006

How did they know?

You Are Likely A Fourth Born
At your darkest moments, you feel angry.
At work and school, you do best when your analyzing.
When you love someone, you tend to be very giving.

In friendship, you don't take the initiative in reaching out.
Your ideal jobs are: factory jobs, comedy, and dentistry.
You will leave your mark on the world with your own personal philosophy.
The Birth Order Predictor
http://www.blogthings.com/birthorderpredictorquiz/

Guess I better start working on that comedy routine...

5 comments:

Bathroom Hippo said...


It got it right!

Anonymous said...

Mine said I was either a first born or haven't been born yet. Both wrong..
And apparently I should be either a janitor or the king of the world.
Better get my golden mop ready I guess..

Lowa said...

Your's described me! It is accurate because I am a fourth born! The only thing that bothered me was when it said "when your analyzing" instead of "you are analyzing". Stuff that like drives me NUTS! LOL

I tried it and it said I am an only child. Which is odd since I grew up with countless foster siblings and three natural sibs.

Big Pissy said...

Mine said I was an only child.

I'm actually the youngest of 6 kids.

The other 5 are boys....

Library Mama said...

Hippo - I know! It got mine right first try, too!

Happy - Oops - not such good luck with you, I guess.

Lowa - Silly typo errors like that really bother me too. In fact, I fixed one on that post. I had to add a "u" into the word "fourth". I missed the one you caught, though.

Pissy - Well, maybe it picked up that you were an only girl. What do you think? ;-)

Visits