Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Who's Willing to be Brave Like Me....

....And post their IQ?

And you can't redo and redo until you get the IQ you want! Scout's honour.

Your IQ Is 130
Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average

Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius

Your General Knowledge is Genius

www.blogthings.com/quickanddirtyiqtest/

I'm not very logical first thing in the morning after a big weekend, I guess...

Anyway - do try this little quiz. It's a hoot!

13 comments:

Bathroom Hippo said...



Heh....I don't think so.

Library Mama said...

Cluck, cluck, cluck....

Maybe we should call you Bathroom Chicken!

Bathroom Hippo said...


My IQ is Genius as well.

Mentok said...

I believe there was an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond based on this premise and, as I recall, it did not turn out happily for the husband ;-)

Who says you don't learn anything from sitcoms?

Anonymous said...

Your IQ Is 115

Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average

Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Exceptional

Your General Knowledge is Above Average

- Information Goddess (from the non-logical plane of existence)

Bathroom Hippo said...



What Mentok is trying to say is that Buddhists were excluded from the quiz.

Library Mama said...

Hippo - I knew you were a genius. What I didn't know was that you were a genius who would succumb to peer pressure! ;)

Mentok - How can you watch shows like Everybody Loves Raymond? People are so mean to each other on that show. It makes me cry.

InfoGoddess - Let's get together soon and spend an evening doing logic puzzles together. :)

Mentok said...

You should have added a winky-face after your ELR comment so ppl know you're kidding. Otherwise, it will start a big ugly blog fight. ;-)

I fear I have infected you with my sense of sarcasm.

Library Mama said...

Was I kidding? ;P

Anonymous said...

My IQ was 120. Below average in logic, genius in verbal and math and above average in general.

Their logic part is not logical in my verbal, math and general mind..

I want to know if you had only scored 90 would you have posted this quiz..

Library Mama said...

An excellent question, Happy...

And I even have an honest, albeit not very intelligent, answer.

I didn't even notice the number above the head until this afternoon. Now, that just isn't logical, is it? :)

Anonymous said...

Because of your honesty in answering my question the answer to yours is of course you may read my story to anyone you want..

Big Pissy said...

According to my score,
all I can say is: "duh"......

Visits