Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Friday, June 16, 2006

How Sinful Are You?

Your Deadly Sins
Envy: 40%
Sloth: 40%
Wrath: 20%
Gluttony: 0%
Greed: 0%
Lust: 0%
Pride: 0%
Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14%
You will die at the hands of a jealous lover. How ironic.


This one really surprised me. I think I am much worse than this survey says I am - especially when I'm grouchy and swamped in my busiest season.

BTW, Main Man made me mad a few days ago. We were arguing about something trivial - not sure I even remember what - oh yeah, Buddhism vs. Christianity. Just as the argument was losing a little steam, he said to me, "Are you really angry with me, or is it just because it's June?"

Now that was the equivalent to,"Is it your time of the month?" to me, which he mercifully has learned not to use anymore.

Yeah, buddy, it is June, but I'm also mad at you because you're a dough-head!

(Well, not anymore, because the fight's over.)

(Until he reads this.)

(Oops!)

Update (after school): Okay, okay, I am an idiot at this time of year. (No comments from you, Mentok!) I've been wondering all day why I haven't been getting any comments. It could easily be because you are all getting tired of me, but I just realized now that part of the problem could be that I forgot to post the link to the quiz. Now who's the dough-head!?!

If you would like to find out how sinful you are, go here. And, really, aren't we all a little curious?

10 comments:

Bathroom Hippo said...


Wow...17% chance I'm going to hell.

Says I would die a boring death.
My Wrath score was through the roof.

Library Mama said...

Hippo, you're great! You did the quiz even when I forgot to post the link. Thanks, bud.

Bathroom Hippo said...


You're welcome...

not sure if I get that avatar of yours...

Maybe I should make you an avatar?

Library Mama said...

It's a lady reading a big blue book to a little boy.

But, seeing as how I always seem to be explaining my avatars to people, and I'm not quite prepared to put a real picture of me out there, I would love you to make me one.

Are you sure it wouldn't be too much bother, though?

Anonymous said...

14% and 80% due to being a sloth. I'm going to have to work on the other things.
See you in heaven I guess. I'll be the guy laying by a tree or something..

Bathroom Hippo said...



Here's your new avatar.

Bathroom Hippo said...


My feelings will be crushed if you don't like it.


=P

Library Mama said...

You are the best! I love it!

Only problem is - I really hate hats. It's one of the reasons I got rid of avatar #3.

Also, it really has nothing to do with "library" or "mama", so it may confuse people even more than the ones I've been using.

Thanks so much for all your hard work. And I really do like it. Honestly! :D

Bathroom Hippo said...


You hate it! =(

*cries*

Show Mentok =P

Lowa said...

I got a 14% chance too. I think everyone does. I got 0% ( I am a great person, but even I was surprised about that! LOL) on everything except Sloth. I got 80% on that because I implied I was about to go lay down.

SO SUE ME!! Don't I deserve to lay down once in a while???

Sheesh!

Visits