Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Friday, June 23, 2006

The Crazy Hip Blog Mamas

I've joined a webring.

I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I think part of it is that I am now in with the cool kids. Well, the hip mamas, anyway.

Main Man once had an acquaintance who took offence to being called a hipster. We couldn't figure that one out. Maybe it means different things in different places. Point is, though, if anyone should take offence to being associated with "hip", you'd think it would be mamas. Not these cool ladies, though.

If you are interested in checking out the Crazy Hip Blog Mamas as a group, click on their name in my Places to Visit column. If you are interested in meeting them one at a time, click on "Random Site".

Hope you have as much fun meeting them as I have had.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the "ring." (That sounds sort of devious, doesn't it?) ;)

Anonymous said...

Now that you have become hip does that mean you won't associate with us non hip folks..

Library Mama said...

Jamie - Thank you. And I love devious! ;)

Happy - I'm such an idiot! That isn't what I meant at all, but now that I read it over, I see it could be taken that way. Oh well, I'll chalk it up to busy-ness stress. Forgive me?

P.S. You are one of the hippest storytellers I know! :)

Bathroom Hippo said...


This ring makes me want to find a wife and have a kid so I can feel involved.

Glad you and Mentok resolved that issue regarding the zombie women ;)

Kel said...

Welcome to the ring, glad to have you.

If you get a chance don't forget to vote for MOTW!

Big Pissy said...

How fun!

Hope you'll still have time for all of us non-crazy/hip blog mamas! ;-)

Library Mama said...

Hippo - I highly recommend marriage and kidlets. Someday, I'm sure it will happen for you. Watch for the right girl. Oh - and yes - zombie women never worry me.

Kel - thank you for the welcoming wishes.

Pissy - Soon I'll be on holidays (hooray!), and I will have more than enough time for all my friends, new and longterm. None of my friends are "old". :)

Visits