Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Sesame Street Personality Quiz

You Are Bert
Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you live your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others.

http://www.blogthings.com/thesesamestreetpersonalityquiz/
___________________________________________________

I just had to fill this one out - being an elementary school teacher and all.

If Mentok is reading this while he's drinking his morning coffee, he just spouted coffee out his nose as he read the total neat freak part. I am so not a total neat freak.

'Though I do have my freaks. I had to go through the text of the quiz results above and fix all the spelling and punctuation errors before I posted.

Is that freaky?



5 comments:

Bathroom Hippo said...


Cookie Monster. That blue son of a bitc...HEY! It's Heath Ledger...here to see Mentok. Get out here Mentok! Heath Ledger is on the phone for ya. It's freakin' Heath Ledger!

Ah I give up.

Heath Ledgerly yours,
Mentok the Mindtaker.

Library Mama said...

Nice to meet you, Heath.

I'm honoured that you've visited my humble blog.

Now, are you really here to seduce my husband? 'Cause I think I should be informed if that's the case....

Mentok said...

Heath, ixnay on ostingpay on my ifeway's logbay.

Remember...fishing buddies...just fishing buddies...

Big Pissy said...

heh!
I got 'Elmo'!

"Sweet and innocent"~ hahahahaha!!!

"talkative"~true

"lives life with an open heart" ok, I'll take that! ;-)

Oh, Hi, Heath!

I liked you in "10 Things I Hate About You"....

Anonymous said...

Woohoo. I got Ernie. Of course I had to retake the test 5x to get him but woohoo..

Visits