Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Carrying It a Bit Too Far

#2 has been getting into trouble lately for spontaneously bursting out,"Omigod!" at times. I've been trying to get through to him that, despite the mass media's recent fondness for that particular expression, I still consider it foul language.

Yesterday in church, I heard him during one of the prayers,"Holy and Living Gosh...."

2 comments:

Bathroom Hippo said...


Holy and Living Gosh?

Some soap in the mouth ought to fix that problem....and scurvy?


Library Mama said...

I was wondering what to do about that nagging scurvy problem. Thanks, Hippo.

Visits