Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Remember These in Your Youth?

As we were searching for a parking spot at last night's soccer game, #3 shouted out excitedly, "Look, there's a sparking plot!"

I visited a few of those when I was sixteen or seventeen. ;)

5 comments:

Mentok said...

I have a very different kind of plot on my mind today. The kind I'd like to dance on once I put a certain someone in one.
;-p

Bathroom Hippo said...


Mentok is going to kill his wife?

Mentok said...

Oh, no, not my wife. Someone else entirely. Although it may be another woman, given that "he" is such a little puss about every single little thing in "his" pathetic little life, and seems to think that "he" owns the blogosphere.

I'm pissed off, in case you didn't notice.

Bathroom Hippo said...



You lost me at "he" being a woman.

Bathroom Hippo said...



Just checked my P-mail (potamus mail). Now I understand everything. Batman has been unleashed!

Dunna nunna nunna nunna...

hey jelly-beans!

Visits