Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

World's Smallest Political Quiz

Check out this quiz to see where you sit on the politicial spectrum.

I came out as centrist, which didn't surprise me. What was a little shocking, and I'm a little worried about my Main Man reading this, is that I was a little closer to the liberal side than the conservative side. Oops!

3 comments:

Bathroom Hippo said...



I knew Mentok had communist links!

Mentok said...

I came out the same way, in spite of being a life-long Tory.

It's an American quiz, skewed towards their interpretations of political values.

I doubt you could find anyone in this country who did not land firmly in the Centrist category.

Besides, Canadians by nature will answer "Maybe" to almost any political question ;-)

Bathroom Hippo said...



Actually the quiz is biased. I've come across it a million times. There are more accurate quizes. "The Draft" is not a conservative principle.

Visits