Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

And We Used to Worry About his Vocabulary.....

During circle time at #3's daycare, the kids were declaring things they liked to do in the summertime. One of the daycare teachers started off to give them an idea of what to say.

"In the summertime, I like to barbecue and have burgers and beverages."

In a stage whisper to the daycare teacher beside him, #3 piped up,"Are beverages the same as beers?"

3 comments:

Bathroom Hippo said...



#3 would make a great informant.

Library Mama said...

Oh, he already has been, Hippo. Many times.

Mentok said...

...yes, and I'm usually the brunt of it.

Thank goodness he can't type or he'd already be ratting me out to the whole internet.

Visits