Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Friday, April 14, 2006

A Good Good Friday

Today is truly a Good Friday for the McMynn family of Vancouver. Every good wish I have today I send them as they celebrate the release of their beloved son Graham from his eight day horror of captivity.

Isn't this situation every parent's worst nightmare?

And once a child starts college, I know that there are still many worries for a parent, but I assume abduction is not high on that list.

I can only imagine- and cringe at - the anguish that must have throbbed through the McMynn home.

And I love to imagine the jubilation that must have resounded upon the news of his safe rescue.

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Visits