Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Coffee......Coffee........




You Are an Espresso



At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic



At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung



You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping



Your caffeine addiction level: high

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog.

I am an Iced Coffee:
* At my best: hyper, modern, and athletic (does racing for the remote count?)
* At my worst: cheap and angsty
* I drink coffee when: I'm out with friends (wanna' go for coffee?)

- Information Goddess

Anonymous said...

***You are a Black Coffee***


At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it

Your caffeine addiction level: high


WOW! That sight really has me pegged!

Let's do coffee after the show next week.

Library Mama said...

Info Goddess: Nice to have you aboard. Hope to hear from you lots. And yes, call me for coffee soon.

Anon: As far as I'm concerned, you are always low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable. I've never seen you cheap and angsty (whatever angsty means - dictonary.com doesn't even list it).
But yes, we should go for coffee soon. It won't be on our next regular night, though, I'm afraid. I'll be spending the evening with a Genie. (Hope I get three wishes....)

Visits