Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Another Day, Another Dollar

Still sick, but not sick enough to stay home from work. I came home yesterday afternoon to get a bit of rest, and left things in a mess, so it's more work to figure out what a substitute should do than to go myself and run the show.

No creativity here, so here we go with another quiz.....

The Movie Of Your Life Is A Black Comedy
In your life, things are so twisted that you just have to laugh.
You may end up insane, but you'll have fun on the way to the asylum.

Your best movie matches: Being John Malkovich, The Royal Tenenbaums, American Psycho


If Your Life Was a Movie, What Genre Would It Be?
http://www.blogthings.com/ifyourlifewasamoviewhatgenrewoulditbequiz/


I haven't even seen any of these movies. Maybe I should.....

2 comments:

Mentok said...

"You may end up insane..." ?

You already are insane, my dear!

Library Mama said...

That's because you took my mind, dear Mentok! ;)

Visits