Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Fishers of Men

I'm wearing fishnet stockings to church this morning.

Actually, they're not exclusively fishnet; a few lacey flowers bloom amongst the netting. Still, it's the most rebellious thing I've done on a Sunday since I told the minister that I thought one of his comments was rude (another story to be told at another time).

I teach the preschool Sunday School class. Think they'll notice?

My mother-in-law is coming for brunch after church. Think she'll notice?

Does this reveal something about me?

That I'm a perpetual conformist with an insurgent streak trying to get me to swim against the current.

Ahhhh - those fishnets.

3 comments:

Mentok said...

Any chance of posting some pics of those fishnets? I bet they're hot!

Mentok said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Library Mama said...

Menty, dear, why don't you just take the images from my mind?

Visits