Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Growing Up: The Sequel


Part II

#1 is excited about a jazz band clinic he's attending tomorrow. A trio from New York is coming in to play for and with the kids and to give them some pointers.

Several schools will be attending, including some schools he's never worked with before. He informed me this evening that even a Catholic school would have students attending.

With a dreamy look in his eye, he mused, "Hmmmm, Catholic school girls..."

7 comments:

Dino said...

yeah you better tell him to watch out for those catholic school girls!

Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

How exciting for you son,LM. But I agree wholeheartedly with katy...tee-hee!

Library Mama said...

Katy - We'll see how it goes.

Susan - Maybe I'll have to have a little heart-to-heart with him.
;-)

Big Pissy said...

Can't wait to hear what he has to say after he actually sees some. ;-)

Library Mama said...

Pissy - As it turns out, he wasn't as impressed as he thought he would be. The Catholic schools in our area don't tend to require uniforms, so I think he was disappointed that they really seemed no different from the usual neighbourhood girls.

Lowa said...

LOL This guy sounds like my Jock!

Too bad he was disappointed, but you probably still need to have a heart to heart. As I am sure you do often. I have a feeling you and I are going to spend the next 10-15 years having heart to hearts with our three sons, eh?? LOL

Library Mama said...

Lowa - You're absolutely right about the heart-to-hearts. I just hope we never get to the stage where all I get back is grunts.

Visits