Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Happy Birthday!


Two of my regular readers who are also real-life friends are celebrating birthdays right around now.

I'm not sure either of them wish to have their big days revealed, so I'll not name names, but to each of them, I send hearty birthday wishes for a fabulous year to come. I expect they will know who they are - unless they've been celebrating a bit too much!

6 comments:

Dino said...

happy bday to everyone

Grumps said...

Thanks for the anonymity, LM. I don't mind admitting in the blogosphere that I'm now closer to 50 than 40. I've tried to keep it a secret at work because the last thing I need is a group of people gathered round my desk singing to me.

Ask Mentok if he remembers Grumpspouse saying at YP that "23 is too old!" It was mere months just before I turned 23 myself. Now I'm two times 23. Hard to believe.

I'm celebrating today by fasting. I'm having some tests done tomorrow and can't eat (OR DRINK) anything after 5:45 p.m. How's that for a trip into old age?

Grumps said...

BTW, that previous post is from me, Grumps. Don't know why Blogger is using that as my title.

Library Mama said...

Katy - Thanks. I'm sure they appreciate your wishes.

Grumps - Yes - happy day to you! I wasn't too sure how you would feel about public wishes, so I'm glad you don't mind.

And Grumps - You're not getting older; you're getting better!

Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

I'd love to join you in your happy thoughts for your friends, LM.
btw, a lovely gesture form you.

Library Mama said...

Susan - Thank you. I'm sure neither of them expected wishes to come from so far away!

Visits