Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mentok!



Well, this past weekend has been "Hail Mentok" weekend.

My sweetheart turned the ripe old age of 43 yesterday, and the world stopped to honour him.

Like wine and cheese (his favourites, incidentally), he gets only better with age.

If you have a chance, pop over and give him a hard time - oops - I mean your best wishes.

I hope you have a wonderful year, my Main Man!

10 comments:

Lowa said...

Ok, I did it. Wow, sounds like you guys went to a cool place this weekend.

Don't laugh at my picture, ok?? I found this a while back and forgot I had done these shots in the early 90's. So I am having some fun:) LOL

Dino said...

did as asked. I would defiantly enjoy the coffee there. As for the food do they do vegetarian?

Big Pissy said...

Done!

Sounds like a fun weekend! :)

Bathroom Hippo said...


HAH! The Cylon turns 43! Happy Belated Birthday to him!

Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

I've wished your sweetheart already, LM. :-)

Library Mama said...

Lowa - Thanks for your wishes for Main Man. And I love your picture. What fun!

Katy - Thanks to you as well. And yes, the Ethiopian place does vegetarian. I had a vegetarian variety dish, where I got to try seven or eight different types of vegetarian stews.

Pissy - It was lots of fun, but I feel as if I'm still recovering.

Hippo - Thanks. I know your wishes mean a lot to him.

Susan - Thanks. I know Main Man has been quite pleased with all the wonderful wishes coming his way.

Anonymous said...

oops, i'm kind of late but i'll pop on over to the young 'un..:)
schaumi

Molecular Turtle said...

That's really sweet. I hope you guys have a great time together.

Library Mama said...

Schaumi - Thanks. It's never too late to send birthday wishes. Heck - maybe you're actually early for next year!

Turtle - Thanks to you too. Our evening out was lots of fun.

Steven said...

Any blog that mentions Mentok is cool with me. ;)

Steve~

Visits