Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Minor Victory


We caught one.

But only one.

And I know there are more.

Hopefully not too many more...


Update: Saturday morning

2 more!

Further update: Sunday morning

1 more.

(This is really starting to creep me out.)

7 comments:

Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

How did you all catch it, LM?
There can't be more than one, surely not...

Pendullum said...

Hopefully he was not wearing a wee cape...

Lowa said...

Great!

We used to have lots and lots of them out on the farm.

I don't think I knew you taught out at a small town, I guess I assumed you work in the big city! That is cool!

mist1 said...

Were the other two dressed up as cutely as the first one?

Molecular Turtle said...

What kind of traps are you using?

Dino said...

see peanut butter rules - they can't stay away from it.

Grumps said...

LM - Hope you catch them all before Friday or Grumpspouse will be freaked out.

Don't know if you remember our friends Greg and Lindsay. They lived in Regina for a few years when we were there. Anyway, they moved into a place at Gladmer Park and her parents brought them a stove from the farm. Only it had been sitting out for awhile and had become a mouse condo.

Since getting guinea pigs I'm not as turned off by rodents as I used to be but only when they're in a cage.

Visits