Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Idol Wisdom


#3's comment as Antonella sang her farewell song this evening:

"She's hot, but she sucks at singing."

5 comments:

Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

My heart goes out to her, LM.
Through an earlier gullibility - and don't we all make mistakes though maybe not such explicit ones - she's been so maligned on the net, thanks to those forbidden photographs!
Poor thing! I hope she recovers from it.

mist1 said...

She's so adorable. I wish she could sing.

Bathroom Hippo said...


Used to blog about American Idol...
but alas no television...

I think she's ugly...of course I could be persuaded if the picture you posted would have been more...encompassing.

Haha

Grumps said...

It shows you the farce that American Idol has become. They obviously ran out of talented people in America about 10 years ago.

I enjoy the comedy of watching people make absolute fools of themselves during the auditions. Once the actual show starts, it's drivel, mind-numbing, karaoke.

Lowa said...

This was hilarious! Between your #3 and our Princess, we really could write a book, eh??

Visits