Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Brotherly Advice

Today is the track and field meet at the boys' school.

#2 is a little worried, as it's his first meet. Last night, he was anxiously thinking aloud, "They haven't even taught us how to do the ball-throw yet."

#1 replied with the air of contemptuous authority that only an older brother could convey, "I believe ... you throw ... the ball."

(Note the pauses for dramatic effect.)

;-)

2 comments:

Dino said...

thank god for older brothers I mean how else would the little ones learn :)

Library Mama said...

Hah, Katie! You said it! ;-)

Visits