Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Victory


#1's volleyball team (quite unexpectedly) won their playoff game today.

#1 ran over to us after the game.

#1: We're in the semi-finals! We're in the semi-finals!

#3: We're in the semi-finals! We're in the semi-finals!

#2 (to #3): Do you even know what semi-finals are?

#3: No..... but we're in the semi-finals!

6 comments:

Bathroom Hippo said...


Hahahah kids!!

-sits back and smokes a chabaggin-

wth is a chabaggin?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to #1's team.
What are the semi-finals anyways..

Booklogged said...

Congrats! #3 doesn't even know what the semi-finals are but is so excited for his big brother. Very cool.

Library Mama said...

Yes, Hippo - What is a chabaggin? Being the librarian that I am, I looked it up. No luck - I couldn't find it.

Thank you, Happy - The semi-finals are when #1's team gets trounced, I think.

Booklogged - Yes, it was kind of cute. He was pretty excited!

Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Ha-Ha! My very own cutie-pie calvin of calvin & hobbes fame. #3.

Library Mama said...

Susan - Yes, I often think of Calvin when I look at #3. :-)

Visits