Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My Photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Out of the Loop


It's been so long since I've written.

I'm sure no one will read this. I feel as if I'm starting all over again.

And in many ways I am.

I've enjoyed the lack of commitment over the past months. I mean - really - should a hobby be a demand on one's life?

I already have a sufficient number of demands. Really.

Still, I've missed the online interaction. I always considered my readers close personal friends, even though I had met very few of them personally.

Well, I'm hoping to join the community of the blogosphere once again - if you'll have me.

I hope to re-enter the loop.

3 comments:

Dino aka Katy said...

hey welcome back - of course people still read this :)

Library Mama said...

Thanks so much, Katy. It's so good to know that you stuck by me out there!

Anonymous said...

酒店兼職 酒店打工 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店兼差 酒店經紀 禮服酒店 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店PT 酒店應徵 酒店

Visits