Thoughts on motherhood, marriage, education, and life in general...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, a wife, and a teacher-librarian. I have four boys at home: Main Man (44), #1 (14), #2 (11), and #3 (7). Although they keep me very busy, I also look after a library for an elementary student population of 500 (give or take). I love my family; I love my job.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Thankful Thursday


This week I am grateful...

...that it hasn't permanently snowed yet. Autumn has seemed longer than usual this year. I'm pleased.

...that seven-year-olds actually sleep during sleepovers.

...for slow cookers.

...that I got a raise on my last pay-cheque.

...for long weekends.

...for the excitement of election time, especially when the big picture ends up pretty much the way I want it to end up. (Too bad the little picture didn't.)

...for my church community.

...that Halloween is over.

...that Christmas is just around the corner.

...for those brave men and women who serve their country in the military.

Have a great week, all!

2 comments:

Dino said...

yah we are back for TT - I missed those because they always remind me of all the things I have to be thankful for too.

Library Mama said...

Thanks, Katy. I love doing them too. They are so good for me!

Visits